Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fireworks

Hey there! Happy 4th of July everyone! I love 4th of July activities, they make me happy. BBQ's, fireworks, frisbee, sitting in the grass on a blanket, sparklers....they are all great. Yesterday Jared and I went to the Cruisin' Car Show over in Logan. I had not been in a long time and thought it would be a good activity. Do I know anything about cars? No. But it was still cool to see all of them.
Jared and his obsession with H-1 Hummers. I don't understand.
Like I said, I know nothing about cars. However, this is a Lambourgini and it was amazing! That car is only like 2 inches off the ground. Crazy! I had never seen one before.
Later that night we went to Lundstrom Park in Logan with Jason and Melissa to watch the fireworks from Romney Stadium.
Here is Jared, Blake, and Aubrey playing frisbee.

Blake, Aubrey, and Carter

Carter is a little red from playing fetch with the frisbee. Jared, Aubrey, and Carter spent most of the night doing that.
SPARKLERS!!! WOO!!! Funny pics. We were trying to take our picture but since it was dark the flash would blink a lot and Jared could not keep his eyes open...ha ha. I only posted a few but there are about 10 of these.
Ha ha!! He had to try really hard for that, can you tell?
There we go!!

4 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Who do you think you are fooling putting that super old red headed girl on there and calling her Aubrey. Ha! I know Aubrey, she is 3.

The Wyatts said...

I wish we could have been there. Maybe next year it will be my turn.

Krystal said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I like car shows too. Never know what I am looking at, or how valuable it is, but I like seeing how pimped out and fancy they are.
Funny pictures of you and Jared....very cute :)

AmyJ said...

Love all those pictures! That last one is great :)

You don't get the H1 obsession?? They could drive up a wall if they wanted to! C'mon, Sae, that's cool!!!