You are now reading the blog of the newest employee at Williamsburg Retirement Community. I know, I know...I said I wouldn't go back to being a CNA, but I guess it can't be too bad if I keep doing it. So, I start Thursday. I think it is weird. Here Jared and I have been looking for jobs ever since we got back from Texas....and nothing. We couldn't even get interviews. Then all of the sudden, BAM!! We both have jobs!!! Crazy how things work out. So anyway, that is my happy news of the day. And also that they are getting a Jimmie Johns in Logan, I knew there was a reason for us to move there. MMM....Jimmie Johns...Oh and I think we are going to live here. They have a pool. 'Nuf said.
Also, today was Jared's first day at Pepperidge Farm and I really hope it is going good for him. First days are always scary.
5 comments:
Congrats girlie! I am thrilled for the both of you! It sure takes a huge weight off your shoulders eh?
Pool??? Party at Sarah's house!! hehe
Glad to hear all is well and getting back to "normal". Please don't hate us for Texas. :(
Woo-to-the-Hoo!!!
Yippee! 'nuf said
Williamsburg, Virginia?!? ha ha.
Post a Comment