Thursday, June 11, 2009

LIVIN' THE DREAM...

Wow, sorry it has been so long since my last post! Life gets real crazy sometimes! BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!! I don't know what it is...maybe it is the sleeping in until 10:00 that takes up so much time! (Maybe I should start waking at 8:00 everyday so I have a few hours to relax.) Or it could be not having a house to clean, kids to take care of, dinner to cook, or a job to go to? Man, you have no idea how exausting it can be to wake up everyday and have absolutely no responsibility....I'm tired, I think I need a nap.

3 comments:

AmyJ said...

niiiiiiiiice haha

PS go Obama!! haha

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

You nerd alert. I miss you! We have not talked in much much too long. Of course my number is the same, it's my old reliable. However... I did get a new phone and so now all of my phone numbers are gone. I hope that things calm down for you soon. I love you!

Anger said...

Did I catch some sarcasm there? ha ha.