Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hummingbirds Landing On Rakes?

This happened a few weeks ago but it is funny so here we go. Background: well, there was a hummingbird stuck in the garage and Jared and his sister Jennie are trying to get it out...

We eventually got it out(and by "we" I mean Jared's dad did in like 2 seconds) and no hummingbirds were harmed or stabbed in the making of this video.

3 comments:

Anger said...

Ha ha ha ha ha. Yo bing shelly. Good call going with a rake. ha ha. Also, I enjoyed your commentary. Nice touch.

AmyJ said...

hehehehe Glad you (finally!!) posted the video! Funny. I love how Jennie kept talking to it-haha It's funny how you were like "we need the other garage open" cause that's what I was thinking too!

Greeat job...way to always be ready with the camera :)

Krystal said...

What a HOOT!! Wish I was there to laugh at their efforts!! Thanks for posting all the fun :)