Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

Saturday was a crazy day, but fun! It was my 23rd b-day and for anyone who knows me you know birthdays are a really big deal for me...don't know why, they just are. So Jared had a golf tournament that morning and when he came home he had these roses for me. I like me some roses!!! For some reason there is nothing happier than seeing him walk through the door with suprise flowers. LOVE THEM!!!

When Jared got home we headed over to my sister Ambo's house for a little party and some good food. My mom and I only have 2 days between our birthdays so we always get a joint party. It's like Christmas!
Here is Jared reading stories to Carter and Austin.

Later that night Jared took me to Layton so I could do some shopping(what could be better, right?) and then we went to dinner at Macaroni Grill since Cheesecake Factory was way too busy...but it was a good day. Thanks everyone and especially Jared for being so sweet! Love you!

6 comments:

laci said...

Happy happy birthday!!! Sounds like it was lots of fun. Good job jared, please teach nate...
P.s. You won't, but you might, not believe what word I tried to use the other day - re-get! Seriously. Although I watched an oprah one day and they talked about women who just had babies have a real disease they call "mommy brain". :) I feel so relieved.
Enough about my dumb brain, I really hope you did have a happy birthday!

Krystal said...

What a great day! I am glad you enjoyed it :) I love flowers too....especially SURPRISE flowers! I also agree, at this age it's most fun to do the shopping yourself :) I didn't know you were 23 - I thought you were Jared and my age....hmmm. So young....hehe

Traci said...

Yeah for birthdays! Not so much getting older.... but I guess having the party for yourself evens it out a little bit! :)
And by the way your last post totally made me laugh! That's about how I feel all the time, and I DO have a kid to chase around! Hahaha, hope you guys are enjoying Ut.... I sure miss it!

Anger said...

ha ha. That's almost as good as that time it was April 16th.

Verification word: nonater...there do they come up with these?

AmyJ said...

Way to go, J!!! I love me some roses too, Sae :) Glad it was a good day. Too bad about Cheesecake, we'll get 'em next time (did ya catch the "we" heh heh, I'm TOOOOTALLY inviting myself for next time!!!).

AmyJ said...

...lol I was just reading my message, and you know what it sounds like?? That part on Happy Gilmore when Shooter McGavin is like "you're gonna pay, listen to what I say" and then Happy's like "maybe we sould take a walk by the bay, I just may, whaddya say" or whatever...andyway...it all rhymes. Okay, what kinda dorks do you let comment on your blog?!!?