Hello everyone. Jared and I are here in Texas. We got here at about 11:30 on Saturday and are still getting used to the area and settled in. Our trip went well, long, but well. If anyone is planning on driving to Texas I would recommend not going through Wyoming and New Mexico, unless your favorite thing to look at for 20 hours is sage brush. But anyway, all is well here other than we miss everyone and have no internet or tv yet. I am using the computer in the management office for a quick update, I will post pictures and more details about our trip when we get internet.
Today was Jared's first day selling, well he is out right now. Hopefully he is having success and not hating it. I will keep you posted. Until next time.....
1 comment:
SO GLAD you made it!! Keep us posted on your many adventures :) We all miss you!!
Post a Comment