Saturday, May 30, 2009

mIni GoLF

A few days ago Jared's sister Jennie took us miniature golfing and it was such fun!! I love mini golf! It makes me think of summer and summer makes me happy. We had such a good time, even though Jared beat us both..by a lot. I am not good at this game. So thanks Jennie for the good time!

This is Jennie after the first hole and her 1st of 3 hole-in-one shots.
Jared and I were really good on this hole as you can see.

Jared's hole-in-one.....like he even needed it....

2 comments:

AmyJ said...

Fun!! Cute pictures. I love that last one of J...I can totally hear him going "whoooo!!" haha

Anger said...

I love mini golf too. Do you think "little people" just call it golf? Are they offended by the term "min golf"? These are the things I think about.