I have posted many times on this blog about Jared being a little bit of a Scrooge. Well, I'm just throwing that out there again so we can all appreciate how awesome he is for doing what these pictures show. Also, he is kind of afraid of heights. So hanging Christmas lights and climbing on the roof are not in his Top Ten. Or Top Twenty...or Top Million
If you want me to be honest, one of the first things I thought about when we looked at our house is how fun it would be to decorate for Christmas. That is just how my mind works, it is completely opposite of Jared's.
Christmas is my favorite and I cannot wait to go ALL OUT with the decorating this year!
Step One:
Outside lights before we get too much snow. They may not be as high in quantity as the Griswolds but we will try.
We only got about half of them done because it got dark, but our goal is to have them done by Saturday. The weird part is I didn't even have to convince Jared too much to do this. I think he secretly is excited about it. I only mentioned it a few times, and before I knew it we had bought the lights and he was calling his brother to borrow his ladder.
Only a person who loves Christmas would do something like that, right?
Or maybe he just loves me....a lot...
Or maybe he just loves me....a lot...
1 comment:
he must love you alot
Post a Comment