Our weekend has been pretty busy. It has been filled with Halloween funtivities like carving pumpkins and attending corn mazes.
We went with my family to a corn maze in Garland. We were celebrating my sister Ambo's birthday(Happy B-day Ambo!) and we hadn't gone yet this year so it was good timing.
 |
| I decided to take a picture of the map just in case we got lost and needed it. See, I am kind of afraid of haunted corn mazes at night so I wanted to be out before night fall. |
 |
| I just think Lucas is really cute. |
 |
| Photo bomb! |
And we carved pumpkins...
 |
| He is weird. |
 |
| Mine. It's a happy hillbilly pumpkin. |
 |
| Jared's is a scared hillbilly. |
1 comment:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Photo bomb.
Post a Comment