Pretty much every night we go and look at our house. I guess we might be a little excited about it...just a little. It's so fun because each day we notice the little things they have done and things are coming together so nicely now. It's almost done which is CRAZY! We love it so much! They have done lots to the outside as well, poured the driveway, painted the front door, started levelling the ground to put in a sprinkling system and hydroseed, poured the sidewalk and front porch, and probably things that I haven't even noticed.
I mostly only have pics of the kitchen but that is where we have noticed the biggest changes.
In the last couple of weeks we went from here...
To here...
To here...
Oh, and they finished our fireplace. I am absolutely in love with this.
Today I am going to spray paint where we want our flower gardens outside in the yard so they can start the landscaping process. Why is Jared not coming? He is deer hunting right now in Scipio so I'm on my own(good thing mom and Doug are coming over so they can help).
So things are coming along nicely and on schedule. Our builder said he would be able to close by the 24th but our Lender won't be ready by then because they just got the appraisal done and it takes like 2 weeks after that for the loan to be ready or something. I don't understand it all, but whatever. So hopefully Labor Day weekend we are moving!
It's tradition!
No comments:
Post a Comment