Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Twin 2012...

Guess what? It was time for the Annual Twin Falls, Idaho Golf Trip! Woo. Don't everyone cheer at once...I don't have very many pictures, but there really isn't anything to take pictures of after you go every year. It was kind of different this time without Richard and Susan there, we missed them! Jared and Matt said it was really weird without their dad to golf with. But we made it through. We had a minor hotel switch Friday morning before the guys golfed because the Shiloh Inn in Idaho is nasty. I do not recommend it. It all turned out ok and they made their tee time. We(Myelf, Amy, and the kids) went shopping on Friday and on Saturday took the kids to Hop 2 It. Pretty much what we do every year...
This was the worst part of the trip, realizing you are entering Idaho! Hey do you know why the wind blows so hard in Northern Utah? It's because Idaho sucks! HaHA! (All Idahoans who read this blog, don't get offended it is only a joke. It is my duty as a Utahn to make Idaho jokes.)
 And here are the other two photos I took the entire trip...Exciting, right?

Satuarday night we got hoome just in time for the Mantua Fireworks show.  Once again I forgot the camera. If Jared was reading this he would say, "I'm glad I bought you that nice fancy camera so you could forget to take it with you all the time."
Anyway, I didn't get any photos but they looked a lot like the fireworks they had in Brigham City. Weird, huh?

No comments: