Sunday, June 19, 2011

Disclaimer...

Apparently in that last post I sounded a little Debbie Downer so let me explain...I really am happy! Jared and I have had a rough last couple of months due to stress of our situation. The reason for the post was mainly to say that I finally see our tough times coming to an end and things are looking up. So it was supposed to be happy, but once I started reading comments I realized everyone thought I was depressed. I'm not, life is good. Sorry for the confusion. I guess I just wanted to vent. And not to make excuses or anything but I was sick that day so I had a lot of thinking going on and probably was not in the best of moods. You know how they say, "Patience is a virtue." I have to keep reminding myself of that.
Happy news, we have made our decision and we are going to wait for the higher-paying offer from HAFB. It should only take them 2 weeks to get Jared the job offer and we are willing to wait for that. It will be worth it in the long run. Hopefully by mid-July he will be able to start working. WOO!!!

No comments: