Graduation Day finally came!
It was a very happy day!
Jared and one of his Professors Dr. Cripps.
Afterwards we had a small party at Adams Park in Logan. We had lots of family come and support Jared and I know he really appreciated it, I know I did! We both have such great families and we love them all so much! Thanks everyone for helping Jared and I in this journey!
I suprised Jared with a stay at Anniversary Inn that night. We hadn't stayed at the one in Logan since we got married so I felt we were due for a stay. We stayed at the Lake Powell Suite and loved it! The ceiling had twinkle lights and the walls were made of rock, totally felt like we were outside. Awesome!
And there's our breakfast...
I love you Jared!
Job well done!!!
2 comments:
Job well done indeed! Way to go J!!!!!!
YaY! We're proud of you too - CONGRATS!
Post a Comment