Monday, February 21, 2011

...Celebrate Good Times...

This weekend we had a little getaway to Logan for a night. It was such fun!
First, we went to Hamilton's for dinner(um...why do we not go here more often?) The food was spectacular!
2 words..coconut shrimp...
Yes please!
We quite enjoyed it.
After that we went to Ellen Eccles Theater to see Brian Regan. Ok so I know he is funny...but I have never laughed so hard in my entire life! When we left I was sweating because I had just spent the laugh 90 minutes laughing/wheezing/kackling. The poor lady sitting next to me...
He is hilarious and I'm pretty sure I could spend a good portion of my day watching him on Youtube.
(I tried to get the sign when it was saying Brian Regan but obviously I missed it)
Before the show.
I didn't take any during the performance because I didn't want to be annoying to other people.
Then that night we stayed at the new Marriott hotel and it was so nice! We loved it and our room had a fireplace. I don't know what it is about that but I insist on turning it on, whether or not it is cold.
Needless to say we had such a good time getting away and just spoiling ourselves a little. Good belated Valentine's!

1 comment:

Anger said...

come on! Thanks for getting that song stuck in my head (sarcasm). Fun, happy.

verification word: nesse

reminds me of Twilight. lame.