For New Years we stayed here and played some games with the Jeppsens. Jared and I still had our bad colds and felt pretty crappy so we weren't tons of fun. We figured we had just spent the week with all these people in St. George so they were already sick too. We played some Foot and Toe and Ligretto, ate some food(and by some I mean a lot), and rang in the New Year. It was pretty nice and quiet.
I have so much to be grateful for as I look back on 2010. I am grateful for my loving husband and our families. I'm thankful to be healthy and happy. This past year we made a lot of changes in our lives. I got promoted(which I'm still trying to decide if that was a good thing or not), Jared quit his job, we moved.....again!, been on a few trips, and made some great memories along the way.
For some reason I just love the New Year. Other than Christmas it is my fave holiday. There is something so refreshing about it. This year in particular is something we have been looking forward to for a few years now. Possibly the biggest thing that will happen is that Jared will be graduating in May. Words cannot describe how much we are looking forward to this. He has worked so hard for this and it is such a great acheivement. On Monday he starts his last semester(until he decides to start his Masters but that is TBD). He has already started job hunting and we never know where that will take us.
Hopefully not far...
We never know what the New Year holds but I have a good feeling about 2011. We are optimistic about our future and pray for some specific prayers to be answered.
Thanks 2010 for being a great stepping stone and we look forward to 2011.
Happy New Year!
2 comments:
Happy new year!! Yea for being in the last semester, J!! We're all excited for him to be done...as long as you don't move far away! It's going to be a big year for you guys! We're hoping for those same prayers to be answered!
Love you guys!
Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment