Saturday, January 8, 2011

So This Is Christmas...

Just a little late but here is some of our Christmas 2010 and our festivities.
Every year on the night before Christmas Eve, we have a tradition of making Fry Cakes with Jared's moms family. I just thought this little video was blog worthy. This isn't Jared's hat, it's his uncle Craig's, but I love it.
On Christmas Eve we always do our gift exchange with the Jeppsens.
Then after that we head to the church to meet up with the extended part of the family and have our Christmas Party. After we eat some delicious food, Jared's uncle Steve plays guitar and we sing Christmas carols.
Jared is very excited about his annual Lifesaver Storybook.
Unfortunately I did not take any pics on Christmas Day. I think with all the chaos I kind of forgot. We had our little Christmas morning downstairs, then we always go see Matt and Amy and George and Amberlee before going to Tremonton and spending the reast of the day with my family. We had a fabulous evening. Jason smoked some brisket and we had a feast. It was delightful. It is so nice to have an entire season dedicated to the birth of our Savior and I love the happiness that surrounds everyone this time of year.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anger said...

Did Jared play the santa on A Christmas Story? I knew that guy looked familiar.