I took my wedding ring into S.E. Needhams the other day for my 6 month inspection/cleaning and apparently a few things needed to be fixed. Something about the prongs being re-tipped yada, yada, yada...anywho, they have my ring and will until Thursday.
To say I'm frustrated by this would be an understatement. I have been going crazy without it. I guess I just never realized how often I play with my ring or at least acknowledge it is there. I have been having semi freak outs every time I feel for it and its gone.
Then I remember and it makes everything better...kind of.
Is it Thursday yet?
Booo...
In a non-related story, I cannot express in words how much I want the Packers to win the Super Bowl. If the Steelers win, I may vomit. For some reason that I do not know the answer to, I loathe the Steelers (and the Patriots just because I can't stand Tom Brady but I don't have to worry about them anymore).
So GO PACKERS!
Am I a Packers fan?
Not so much...just a big Steelers un-fan.

4 comments:
You're freaking out? I'm freaking out!! Ummm...I vote Packers because I like cheese. Votes determine who wins the Super Bowl, right?
Wait until you get pregnant and you can't fit your ring on your finger anymore. I couldn't wear it for four months.... it sucked. In other news, can't wait to see you this evening! Hooray!
Yeah that's always annoying...I hate that panic when you feel for it and it's gone!!
Superbowl?
I feel for ya... but my missing wedding ring is due to fat swollen fingers. Ha Ha. None the less it makes your hand feel naked. :(
Post a Comment