So what, I go in Blogging Phases...sue me! Not only that, but I'm doing another post about the snow. I just feel like this storm should be documented. I never remember a time when they actually cancelled school/work before it even started snowing...an Anticipation Cancellation, if you will. It's Crazy!!!
This is Jared. He is excited to go plow...I mean, do donuts in the snow!
Before it got horribly bad...
Shoveling the sidewalk...
Unfortunately this was about 5 seconds after he shovelled the sidewalk...yep, good job.
After 1 hour of snowfall we already had over a foot. These pics were taken a few hours ago and its still going strong...I love it!
3 comments:
Anticipation Cancellation! I love it! (the phrase and the act. I got off work at 3:30. woot to the woot!) Merry Christmas!
Looks like "SNOW" much fun! I'm glad I'm not in it though! I've heard lots of crazy tales about this storm!
Nice! I still love that you coined "anticipation cancellation" AND that you used "if you will." Great!
That's a dang lotta snow!
Post a Comment