Monday, May 17, 2010

You Know How Fall Out Boy Always Has Way Long Song Titles? That's What I'm Going For...

If I was your boss would you listen to me? (That was a rhetorical question....)

My boss is leaving on a mission next month and I applied for her job. I debated whether I should apply for the positon for quite some time. I have never thought of myself as "boss" material and I feel as though my co-workers felt the same way. So when the opportunity presented itself I naturally shined away from it. Then my boss kind of told me she thought I would be awesome for the job. After all, she is the person to know who could hack it.

Hmm.... I was confused.

I figured I could always apply and just see what happens. If I had a change of heart I didn't have to accept the position if it were offered to me. Live with no regrets, right?

So my interview is tomorrow....eeek! I'm nervous. What if I don't get it then I have to come back and be like, "maaa! I didn't get it!" Welp, guess we just wait and see what happens.

3 comments:

AmyJ said...

Shoe-in! That's all I got to say :)

AmyJ said...

...oh and I'm going to start calling you "boss" from now on.

Anonymous said...

So, how did it go boss??