Friday, May 21, 2010

Hot Tubbin' in the Rain

Tonight we went to the hot tub. When we first moved in I thought we would go out to the hot tub all the time. But for some reason we always kind of forget its there. We remembered tonight...

And then it started raining really hard and we got kind of nervous so we went in. But it was fun while it lasted. I love the rain! It reminded me of that part in Forrest Gump when he is in Veitnam and he is talking about all the different kinds of rain they have been through...little bity stingy rain, big ole' fat rain, etc.
"...sometimes rain even seemed to come straight up from underneath..."
I hear ya, Forrest.

3 comments:

Anger said...

Fun!! Too bad it rained though. Also, thank you for mentioning Forrest Gump, I was trying to think of who was telling me they just watched that movie. It was you.

Krystal said...

Jealous! I am been dying for a hot tub lately. Good thing I'll be in Lava Hot Springs in less than a week....my jealousy is a tad bit lower remembering that! BUT I don't have Lava Hot Springs in my back yard....you spoiled kids!

AmyJ said...

ahhh...the hot tub!

Love the FG ref.