Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to School...Back To School

Well folks, the time has come once again.
My husband will pretty much not exist again until May.
But if you are optimistic(and I like to say that I am) you will think of it this way...At this time next year Jared will be starting his last semester!!!!!!
How amazing will that be? . Being absolutely busy and not seeing each other is almost our entire marrriage. I cannot even comprehend what it will be like to have him go to work during the day and be able to spend all night with him. It will be weird...maybe I will even get sick of him.
I feel like life right now is just one big countdown to graduation...hopefully this semester flies by!!!!
3 Semesters to go!!!
And you are welcome for getting the Back to School song in your head.

2 comments:

AmyJ said...

Yea!!! Let the countdown begin!! Hey that's not very many books for 400 big ones!! They shoulda at least given him like a free T-shirt or something!

I agree, we NEVER see you guys! Chloe asked me this morning if Jared and Sarah can come over today-haha. I said no, cause they have work and school; and she said that that was sad cause that means you guys won't get to see eachother very much. Yeah, she's a grownup!

Tell J good luck and watch out for mailboxes.

Love you guys :)

Anger said...

Sorry for your loss and yes, you did get that song stuck in my head.