Wednesday, December 2, 2009

wE EAt LikE CoLLegE StUDeNts..Oh wE aRE

Here's the thing, I love PB&J sandwiches.
I also STRONGLY DISLIKE grocery shopping.
Therefore I avoid it as long as possible.
Well, yesterday the peanut butter ran out and so did the Ramen. You know its bad when you run out of Ramen...so I had to bite the bullet and go shopping.

Just in case you didn't believe me.... BEFORE

AFTER
And after all that I will probably eat a PB&J for dinner

4 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Pathed.... how are you living? All I saw was some fatty juice and some tortillas. Seriously girl, you need to start the Grocery Game.

Anger said...

ha ha. Looks like my fridge. Nothing wrong with PB&J.

AmyJ said...

That's hilarious. I love the tiny jug of milk. That would last like two seconds at my house (or less if you drop it in the store parking lot like I did yesterday).

PS ain't nothin' wrong with a little pb&j!!

Carlie said...

Wow that before picture looks like you recently moved away in a rush. :) Oh and what was with Che's pathed? LIttle hard to abbrev via typing. Haha