Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HavE yoU SeEN mY HusBaNd?!?!

*He is not too tall, but not too short...just the perfect height for giving me a hug.
*He has dark hair with awesome sideburns, but it's usually covered up with a Titleist or a Dallas Cowboys hat.
*When he smiles you will notice his adorable dimples.
*In his own words, "poop brown eyes"
*Last seen wearing a his Cowboys jersey and blue jeans on Sunday

I miss him terribly.
If anyone has seen this boy,
please bring him home!
Disclaimer: Jared really is not missing, we just haven't seen each other since Sunday thanks to our lovely, busy lives. I was just trying to be funny.

2 comments:

laci said...

HA. Very cute.

That's all I guess...can't think of anything witty. Or anything that I think sounds witty that probably really isn't.

AmyJ said...

Ahhhh! Now YOOOOOUUUUU can wear the pants!! haha

Aww. It'll get better-promise! Get that boy done with school and you'll see him a little more :)

Cute post :)

Glad y'all came over.

Love you guys!!