Thursday, October 22, 2009

We're Pals

The other day I babysat my nephew Blakely while his brother and sister went to the dentist.


We played trucks. Although I apparently am not good at this game. I thought you were supposed to like bang the trucks into each other, but he didn't seem amused. He did laugh when I drove the truck off the table though..woo, 2 points for me!!And we went for a walk...a long walk. That pretty much summed up our time. We walked around the entire apartment complex(places I had not been), checked the mail, played with a kitty, and jumped in the leaves. I thought maybe his short little legs would get tired, but in the end I seemed more worn out than him.Then when everyone got back from the dentist we went and got a Jamba and some lunch..BTW, try the new Pumpkin Jamba, it does not disappoint! Good times!

2 comments:

AmyJ said...

Aww, what a fun day with Auntie Sae-wuh :) He's a cute little fella.

Will we be seein' you guys on Sunday? Hope so ;)

PS Pumpkin Jamba?!!?-sounds gross.

Anger said...

He's so dorbs! lucky!