Walking Pumpkins
Now that it is October, that can mean only one thing...Pumpkin Walk. Its tradish!! For those who have never been, every year there is a different theme and people set up booths of pumpkins displaying the theme. This year the theme was Commercials.Last year they started using a shuttle bus to transport people up there. Aubrey and I on the bus.
Jerembo, Ambo, Carter, and Austin. Austin was pretty excited about riding the bus.
I was jealous of Blake the whole time, all cuddled up in his stroller. It was freezing outside!!!
Some of the displays...most of them blurry, but oh well. And my camera batteries died about half way through so that helped...Look at all the cute little pumpkin M&Ms!!

Isn't it cool? I love how they can turn a pumpkin into almost anything...even California Raisins

This one was my fave. It was Michael Jacksons Pepsi commercial from way back. And yes, that is a pumpkin MJ!! LOVED IT!!! Unfortunately this is about the time my camera was really not wanting to turn on so that is the best pic I could get.
Keebler 
If you have never been, you definitely should go. It is only running through Tuesday, but it is a lot funner in person. And bundle up!!!!!
3 comments:
I love the pumpkin walk! I must be hungry becuase I just drooled a little at those pumpkin M&M's.
That's awesome! I want to go to there!
Oh my gosh how cool is that?!!? I love the Michael Jackson one. I wanna go!
Post a Comment