This is in Anger's hapt, it's a mirror with a gun on it. Cool Picture, right?
Monday, October 12, 2009
FALLow Me
A few days ago I went down to Provo to spend some time with my friend Anger. When we get together we tend to act like 12 year-old girls....just to warn you.
This is in Anger's hapt, it's a mirror with a gun on it. Cool Picture, right?
This is me wearing a portion of her Halloween costume. I really liked it.
hmm...
I have no way to explain...
Then last night I got a happy surprise when Jared called and said he was being sent home early from work...YAY!!!! We have a tradition that every fall we go on a drive up Logan Canyon and look at the leaves(since they are my favorite). And since this might have been the only chance he would get to spend time together for a few weeks, we decided to go. Tony's Grove



I love pathways covered in leaves. I wish my pictures were doing justice to how beautiful it is up there.
This is in Anger's hapt, it's a mirror with a gun on it. Cool Picture, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So fun! I love the leaves too.
Love the mirror pic!
Love the mirror! Do they have full length ones with a holster and boots?
Nice leaves pics. Love the cowboys jersey mixed in with the leaves...what could be more Fall than that??
PS you totally spelled follow wrong..don't they teach you stuff like that in nursing school??
who's this Anger person? she sounds totally awesome!...slash nice hat!
blacksplash you forgot the part where Rizzle said you look like a cartoon character. ha ha. I'm still laughing about that.
Post a Comment